Workflow item does not exist in inbox

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Jan 6 22:24:18 EST 2002

Hi Aris,
Check:
1. The desired agent is a possible agent of the task underlying the work
item
2. The rule used on the workflow step finds the desired agent
3. The desired agent has access to the user inbox and authority for the
appropriate
workflow functions (e.g. display work item, view work item, etc.)
4. If HR structural authorisations is turned on, check the agent has the
appropriate
structural authorisations.

All of the above must be correct BEFORE the work item is created.

It sounds like the agent might not be a possible agent.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267