BUS2032 is locked

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Jan 6 18:15:19 EST 2002

Hi Felix,
What R/3 version you are on would help...

Can't see anywhere that BUS2032 is creating a VBAK queue lock as you
describe.  Suggest you debug through.  Doesn't seem to be any lock set
via database attribute creation or existence check method.  Try using the
SWO1 object test - create an instance and then see if the lock exists.
If no lock exists then the problem is in your method.  Either way you
can use the SWO1 object test to debug what is going on.

If you can, it would be better to
use the BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE rather than call transaction using.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267
Fax: +61 2 9935 4880