Multiple event triggers

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Jan 6 17:59:37 EST 2002

Hi Jose,
Suggest you raise this with OSS.
However in the meantime, you could use a check function module
to prevent the emails being sent multiple times, i.e. use your
check function module to only start the workflow if no other
workflow was started for the same business object type/key
on the same day/within a time frame (e.g. last 5 minutes).
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267