workflow trace

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Thu Jan 3 08:06:58 EST 2002

Patel,
SWU9 shows you the workflow traces. The tool is used for other applications
too, such as SAPconnect.
Report RSWTTR02 deletes traces and the default (p_type) is to delete all
trace logs, not just the workflow trace. This is probably why it displays
traces that don't show up in swu9.

Use SCOT to see if the trace is on for SAPconnect (goto->trace).

Alan