Workflow inbox layout in 4.6c

Mohorcic, Marinka Marinka.Mohorcic at kcc.com
Wed Jan 2 09:49:36 EST 2002

Hello there,

I am hoping that someone can help with this problem we are having.
We are on 4.6c and would like to configure the workflow inbox layout to
display the substitute for column. Unfortunately, we cannot find a way to
change the standard layout configuration. Transaction SINA seems to be the
one but it doesn't seem to make any difference no matter what we do there.
Is there some trick there in 4.6c?
Also, when adopting the substitution for someone else, the workplace inbox
still keeps the logon person name even though that the workitems displayed
are from the substitute's inbox.

Thanks for any input.

Marinka

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.