Yank workitem upon Deadline

Raju Omkaram romkaram at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 19:49:12 EST 2002

Hello WF gurus,

I am on 4.6C, my requirement is that when a deadline is invoked the =
workitem must be sent back to the initiator. Well, I got this working =
without any problem however the workitem appears in both the approver =
(deadline agent) as well as in initiator's inbox. There is no problem if =
initiator reserves the item before the deadline approvers but other way =
around is a big 'NO'.=20

Is this behavior typical with deadline agents? Or am I doing something =
wrong? In other words, what is the best way to send it to initiator =
only.

Thanks

Raju