Layout of Inbox

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Thu Feb 28 08:30:38 EST 2002

Hi Ulrich,

There is an OSS note that may need applying to your system. We had this
similar
issue in a CRM system, but should be OK for all SAP systems as it relates to
the basis layer.

Search for notes on layout, ALV and SBWP. Look at note 320417.

There are authorizations in this area as well but think the note may be the
issue.

Cheers
Dave