AW: Active Version of WF Template

Antoni Maj a.maj at maj.net.pl
Thu Feb 28 04:58:50 EST 2002

Active Version of WF TemplateStephan / Brian,
Yes, You are right. If the repair flagi is set workflow is working =
(old,active version) but no new version can be imported by transport =
request.
In transport log an error no 8 occures. It could be reason that in PRD =
old version is runing  despite new one was transported.
Antoni
P.S.Sory for misunderstending but I am quit new in WF.
  ----- Original Message -----=20