WF-BATCH Shortdumps

Smith, Cassaundra Cassaundra.Smith at anheuser-busch.com
Wed Feb 27 11:53:28 EST 2002

Here are shortdumps we have received since all notes mentioned were applied.  If
you need more I can send you an attachment of the shortdump log.

2/13/2002       SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC      line 000740 of LSSWWLU10 "
insert swwloghist from table log_buffer. "accepting duplicate keys. "

2/18/2002       DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR     SQL error 60 occurred when accessing
table "SWWWIRET ".

2/19/2002       SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC      line 000740 of LSSWWLU10 "
insert swwloghist from table log_buffer. "accepting duplicate keys. "

2/26/2002       DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR     SQL error 60 occurred when accessing
table "SWWWIRET ".

Casey