Workflow

Czerwiec, Phil Phil.Czerwiec at andrew.com
Tue Feb 26 17:19:00 EST 2002

I have just been assigned the responsibilities of the workflow
administrator.  The previous one was let go.  My background with workflows
is minimal at best, so please excuse my basic questions.

We are in the middle of upgrading from version 4.5B to 4.6C.  We have six
workflows currently running under 4.5B.  When these workflows are executed
under 4.6C, they either do not start or the seem to 'hang'.  I'm not sure
where to look and what to look for.  Any suggestion would be greatly
appreciated.

Phil Czerwiec
Andrew Corporation