Active Version of WF Template

Snyder, Brian BSnyder at wafertech.com
Tue Feb 26 16:37:53 EST 2002

I have a WF(46C) that is initiated when an employee has a new qualification
added to their training profile.  This WF then waits until the qualification
expires and then sends an email to the employee.  I have just made some
modifications to the original WF template and transported it to production.
When I look a the log for existing WFs that are "In Process", they appear to
be using the OLD version of the template.  I activated the WF in production
but they still appear to be using the OLD version when I look at them in the
WF log.

Did I miss something?  Is there any way to get the IN PROCESS work items to
use the new vesion of the WF?

Any help would be appreciated!