AW: Deleted Users with Workitems

John Wiese jwiese at esri.com
Mon Feb 25 11:32:34 EST 2002

You should "NOT" be deleting your user ids!

Further, you do "NOT" get around your licensing requirements by "deleting"
them!

1) You secure your userids by placing a date in the "Valid to" field on the
Logon
   data tab!

   This "effectively" secures your userid from further use/access.

2) Additionally, you select the "Measurement Data" button and you update the

   "Contractual user type" to a non-use or customer defined id . . . that
will
   again demonstrate to SAP that this particular userid is no longer being
used!

The above represents the correct and legal actions a company should be
taking in
regards to its' userids . . . and to remain compliant with your SAP
Licensing
agreement.

John Wiese
R/3 Project Manager