Creating a report using workflow task and workflow log information

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Fri Feb 22 13:26:30 EST 2002

Creating a report using workflow task and workflow log informationYour best
bet is to configure the Workflow Information System to do this.
I presented a presentation on this at last years ASUG meeting.

You should be able to find the presentation there. Look for 'Workflow
Information System'.

Try the following URL:

http://neo1.sba.com/ew/asug/proceedingmod/ScheduleEvents.cfm

Cheers