Executing A Workitem Automatically

Thierry Logiest logiest_thierry at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:26:10 EST 2002

Nicholas, one way i haue gotten around such a 'confirmation issue' is =
by:=20
Coding a user exit from which I call a confirmation pop-up, then I start =
the workflow directly without an euent but with the object ref as well =
as the results from the pop-up. I just don't know if you have any user =
exit auailable, if not you might like to ask SAP for one.
Thierry
Workflow, Ess Consultant