workitem sent to a position

Sheldon Oxenberg soxenber at scsnet.csc.com
Fri Feb 15 10:39:25 EST 2002

Hi Bijoy,

With regard to refresh org hierarchy to fix this problem - when should this be performed, how often, which screen?

I am having the same or similar problem in my 4.6 R/3 system.  When I assign work to a position that is linked to my username, the workitem does not get created nor shows up in the Inbox.  When that assignment is to my username, though, all works well.

Thank you,
Sheldon Oxenberg
SAP Workflow Consultant
USA Philadelphia PA/New Jersey