Fwd: RE: Early Archiving + IXOS

Felix Hassine Felix.Hassine at us.pm.com
Fri Feb 15 07:44:37 EST 2002

Jody,

To make it more clear , the structure of your property is something like
this:

 DATA: PILE TYPE SWC_OBJECT OCCURS 0." Pile represents a PILE of images
 DATA:  BEGIN OF IMAGE_KEY,
     imagelinkarchiveid like toav0-archiv_id,
     archivedocid like toav0-arc_doc_id,
        END OF IMAGE_KEY.

perform archiv_get_connections ....(returns something like an internal tab
itable)
loop at itable.
  IMAGE_KEY-IMAGELINKARCHIVEID = itable-ARCHIV_ID.
  IMAGE_KEY-ARCHIVEDOCID = itable-ARC_DOC_ID.
  SWC_CREATE_OBJECT IMAGE 'IMAGE' IMAGE_KEY.
  APPEND IMAGE TO PILE.
endloop.
SWC_SET_TABLE CONTAINER 'images'  PILE.

Now on the issue of the refresh (comment from S. Becker), once the WI is in
someone's inbox, there is -probably - no refresh unless you state the
refresh in the code, but I am not sure about that. BUT, if the WI is
executed by the agent, the ** next**  WI will be totally recalculated, and
that will bring the new attribute values.

In real life, it is frequent that a FIPP is posted without a scanned
invoice, there is always a reason for that(invoice temporary sent to X, Y
Z), and it is even more frequent that additional docs have to be attached
(in case a litigation occurs, the users could scan a credit note, etc..).

Regards,

Felix