ARFC:xxx jobs in SM37

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Wed Feb 13 04:52:00 EST 2002

Hi Brad,

once these jobs have run, you wouldn't see entries in SM58 any more, that's
the formers' purpose as far as I know. I am not sure what happens if they
fail temporarily as you indicate below, my educated guess would be that the
job reschedules itself to run at a later time.

If you can reproduce these failed RFCs, I would recommend to have your Basis
guys look at it while you run the test cases, so that they can monitor the
RFC environment while the test is running. Have a look at OSS notes 186475,
139181, and 74141, and related ones.

Hth,
Stephan