SAP MAPI and XP

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Tue Feb 12 03:47:21 EST 2002

Andy,

I agree that this answer is unlikely to be the final one.. this integration
is too good and is used by too many people to be just dropped like that. I
guess it's a case of opening an OSS message and then escalating it, so that
it gets proper attention. Otherwise, maybe the SAP folks monitoring this
list can get the right people involved..

Cheerio,
Stephan