WF_Batch

michael petrosh xraydelta7 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 13:39:55 EST 2002

Here is what I would do:

Save WF-Batch as a dialog user, and change the PW to
INIT.

Log on to the system with WF-BATCH, change the PW to
workflow....hey it fits perfectly.

change him to a communications user, not a system
user, because when you upgrade to the 610 server, you
may have a problem with the PW sync and the RFC
destination.

Have fun!!!

Michael Petrosh
SAP CRM Technical Consulting
--- "Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITPSEE"