Agent not identified

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Tue Feb 5 04:09:48 EST 2002

activate it in dev

-----Original Message-----
From: Yarbrough, Chris [mailto:chris.yarbrough at gwl.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 5. Februar 2002 01:12
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Agent not identified

Good afternoon experts,

I feel silly asking, but I am experiencing an issue with SWUI. I have
generated a runtime version of a custom workflow and am not able to see it
in SWUI in DEV, but I can run it from the builder in test mode. BASIS
transported it from SBX and that is when I experienced the problem. I was
able to start it from SWUI in SBX. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in
advance.