kick off workflow without an event

Martin Maguth mmaguth at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 4 10:27:04 EST 2002

hi brian:

try to use macro "swc_create_object" in the <cntn01> include to create your
object references and move them to the container with "swc_set_element".

let me know, if you need more info.

martin

Martin Maguth
Consultant
IBM Global Services
Phone: (937) 225-6521, t/l 663
Email: mmaguth at us.ibm.com

Brian Bennings <bennings.bj at pg.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 01/31/2002 05:21:50
PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>