AW: kick off workflow without an event

Nieder Martin Martin.Nieder at munich-airport.de
Fri Feb 1 01:47:38 EST 2002

Hello Brian,

it is no problem to start a workflow by a Z-FM or Z-Report without =
calling
the event:

CODING:

  wg_workflow =3D 'WS99200011'.

  swc_create_object og_trkorr 'ZTPTRANSP' a_trkorr.

  wg_handle =3D og_trkorr-handle.

  CALL FUNCTION 'SWO_OBJECT_ID_GET'
       EXPORTING
            object  =3D wg_handle
      IMPORTING
*          RETURN  =3D
           objid   =3D sg_object_key.

* FILL CONTAINER *
  ig_container-element =3D 'TRANSPORTAUFTRAG'.
  ig_container-value   =3D sg_object_key.
  APPEND ig_container.

  ig_container-element =3D 'SACHGEBIET'.
  ig_container-value   =3D a_sachgb.
  APPEND ig_container.

  ig_container-element =3D 'PRUEFMODUS'.
  IF a_frfa =3D 'X'.
    ig_container-value   =3D '2'.
  ELSE.
    ig_container-value   =3D '1'.
  ENDIF.
  APPEND ig_container.

  ig_container-element =3D 'FREIGABEMODUS_ID'.
  ig_container-value   =3D a_freiid.
  APPEND ig_container.

* START Workflow=20
  CALL FUNCTION 'SWU_START_WORKFLOW'
       EXPORTING
            task            =3D wg_workflow
*           LANGUAGE        =3D SY-LANGU
            user            =3D sy-uname
*           SENDER_ID       =3D
       IMPORTING
*           RETURN_CODE     =3D