Need some help

Susan Keohan skeohan at mit.edu
Mon Dec 23 16:04:10 EST 2002

Hi Richard,

I think you might try adding Value and Quanitity as virtual attributes
to the business object.  In these attributes, you may have to do some
calculations (for value, quantity* price, for example).  Then, you
should be able to bind these new virtual attributes into the text of the
decision step the same way you get the other attributes ?  Or have I
over-simplified your problem ?  If so, please send more information.

Kind regards,
Sue