Event status "Feedback after error"

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Dec 19 05:44:56 EST 2002

Thanks for the input. I still have no idea as to the source - we ended
up doing an emergency start condition change (something slightly
unrelated) and the problem went away.
I suspect something might have been corrupt with the start conds, or it
may even have been possible that the object was dodgy (though we just
used straightforward table-type attributes).
Cheers
Mike