SWBRULECOM entries corrupted?

LANGE, BODO bodo.lange at sap.com
Thu Dec 19 03:38:30 EST 2002

Hi workflow group,
I have a problem with starting conditions in a 4.6C system. I wonder whether
the crypted entries in my SWBRULECOM are correct. It seems as if they are
somehow corrupted. Since my condition is not evaluated I guess there is where
my problem lies. Can anybody maybe send me a couple of lines from a condition
setup in table SWBRULECOM in a newer release of R/3.
I remember the rows used to be comprehensive or readable at least.
My condition is build upon a newly defined object with custom flow etc.

Any help is much appreciated.

For all of you that celebrate Xmas,

Merry Xmas and a happy 2003

Bodo