Maintaining start conditions in prod

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Dec 18 16:52:18 EST 2002

Hi Michael,
Start conditions are considered configuration, i.e. customizing.
And as such any changes should be transported through from a development
environment.
You should of course be able to create a repair change request in production if there is an urgent need to change something.
The only emergency change allowed in production that I know of is
the ability to deactivate an event linkage.
Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
SAP Australia