Reusing tasks

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-DS/DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Wed Dec 18 04:23:41 EST 2002

Fred,

the best practice is to:
- reuse the tasks if they really correspond to the same task in business
terms,
- create new tasks if there's a different business content in it, even if
the same objects / methods are used.

The rationale for that is that it allows you to keep the maintenance effort
low. Try to think what will happen if you change the allowed agents, task
description etc. in the cases above.

Kind regards,
Tomasz