SAP workflow to trigger Documentum workflow

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Fri Dec 13 05:10:04 EST 2002

Hi Everyone

I have a requirement for a workflow to be triggered by incoming data to SAP
(probably an idoc, which would contain the Doc ID of a stored image),
perform some processing, then send some info to and trigger another
workflow in Documentum. Has anyone done similar? How would I trigger the
workflow in Documentum? by means of an outgoing IDOC? RFC?
I am not familar at all yet with documentum, any advice would be welcome.

Many thanks

John