Agent assignments

Nat 4 Govender ngovender4 at toyota.co.za
Fri Dec 13 04:25:14 EST 2002

Hi Jose,

To my understanding if you use the a task that you have already defined,
i.e. with the agents, possible agents and excluded, that all the
characteristics is carried over.  If you want to have different agents from
what was originally defined then what you did is correct.

                      "Jose Burgman
                      [AST]"                     To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      <jose.burgman at ast.c        cc:
                      o.za>                      Subject:  Agent assignments
                      Sent by: SAP
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      12/13/2002 11:00 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi every-one

I'm a bit confused. I thought agents assignments were linked to the step in
the workflow?! But I did a possible agents on another workflow on a step
using a specific task, and when I used the same task in a step in the new
workflow the agents for that workflow were brought over. It seems to be a
bit blind that if you need to have different possible agents for a step
that its linked to a task - so even if you use the same task you have to
copy it to "erase" the agents already linked.

Or am I doing something wrong?

Jose

"This information is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and
may contain private, confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material
and may be subject
to confidentiality agreements.

Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or any other use of or taking of
any action in
reliance upon this information, by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient,
is prohibited.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from all
storage media.

The company is neither liable for proper, complete transmission of the
information contained
in this communication, any delay in its receipt or that the mail is
virus-free"