BAPI_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE

Nat 4 Govender ngovender4 at toyota.co.za
Fri Dec 13 02:49:18 EST 2002

Hi  Sergey,

We are also intending to use workflow to create a service entry with
reference to a PO however I noticed that in the code you supplied you have
not provided the PO number.  Are you guys creating a SE against a PO?

                      "Breslavets, Sergey"
                      <Sergey.Breslavets at anheuser        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      -busch.com>                        cc:
                      Sent by: SAP Workflow              Subject:  Re: BAPI_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.E

                      12/12/2002 07:24 PM
                      Please respond to "SAP
                      Workflow Users' Group"

Hi Michael,

i've done that some time ago.

here's the syntax i used to call BAPI:

    CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE'
            EXPORTING
             ENTRYSHEETHEADER                   = ES_HEADER
*         TESTRUN                               = ' '
            IMPORTING
              ENTRYSHEET                        = ENTRYSHEET_NO
            TABLES
              ENTRYSHEETACCOUNTASSIGNMENT       = ES_ACCOUNTASSIGNMENT
              ENTRYSHEETSERVICES                = ES_SERVICES
              ENTRYSHEETSRVACCASSVALUES         = ES_SRVACCASSVALUES
              RETURN                            = RETURN
*         ENTRYSHEETSERVICESTEXTS           =
*         ENTRYSHEETHEADERTEXT              =
                    .

Email me at s_breslavetz at hotmail.com if you need more details.

Thanks,
Sergey