SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW

Patrick Weinert patrick at acb-asia.com
Fri Dec 13 02:51:07 EST 2002

Hi all.

I have a problem to start a workflow via 'SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW'. the workflow starts, but when I want to execute the workitem to display a document in my inbox, i receive the error message 'Invalid combination of parameter values'.

I want to fill the container with two objects, user and office document. For the definition I use 'user type usr01' and 'object type sofm'. field usr01-bname gets the user and it works. structure sofm gets foldertyp, -year, -number, objecttyp, -year, -number. should be enough to find the document.

I am not sure if this is enough to define the objects. Who can help?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Patrick Weinert