AW: Maintaining and activating substitutes`

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Fri Dec 6 10:43:07 EST 2002

Hi Abby,

you can use Tx SO36 (program 'RSSOADM0'), but you have to do it for =
each
user too.

maybe it helps.

greetigs=20

heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Abby Dywan [mailto:abby.dywan at us.ibm.com]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002 16:36
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Maintaining and activating substitutes`

Hi all -

I have a quick question:  Is there a way to administer and maintain
substitutes centrally for users's Business Workplace(s)?  The only way =
know is for each user to go to their Workplace and go to =
Settings/Workflow
Settings/etc...

Automatic forwarding, I don't think, can work for us here, as we're =
already
setting up all users with automatic forwarding for RSWUWFML.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!
Abby  :)