Maintaining and activating substitutes` (Collegae,)

Peter Houterman peter.houterman at cgey.nl
Fri Dec 6 10:37:41 EST 2002

Collegae,

Ik ben afwezig tot 16 december 2002.

Met vriendelijke groet / With best regards,
Peter Houterman

>>> "SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU" 12/06/02 16:35 >>>

Hi all -

I have a quick question:  Is there a way to administer and maintain
substitutes centrally for users's Business Workplace(s)?  The only way I
know is for each user to go to their Workplace and go to Settings/Workflow
Settings/etc...

Automatic forwarding, I don't think, can work for us here, as we're already
setting up all users with automatic forwarding for RSWUWFML.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!
Abby  :)

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is only intended
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this message.