Execute reserves workitem (was: work items getting reserved)

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Dec 5 14:31:44 EST 2002

Hi Sergey,
I'm afraid I'd have to disagree with you. When a user executes a
decision task it's status normally changes to STARTED (at least it does
so for quite a few other decision tasks in our system). If the user
backs out, it remains STARTED.
Perhaps there is a difference in SAP versions - I'm working on a 4.6c
system.

The other curious coincidence is that this particular task will not
execute in a full screen, so I'm all but convinced that this behaviour
is linked.

Thanks for your input though!
Cheers
Mike