Execute reserves workitem (was: work items getting reserved)

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Dec 5 11:49:43 EST 2002

Hi all,
I've a problem which may relate to the other one below.
I recently posted a problem in getting a WI to execute fullscreen rather
than in the SBWP preview window. Well, it's still not happening, even
though it should. What is of interest is that execution will only change
the WI status to RESERVED.

In effect, user dblclicks, item changes to RESERVED and decision is
presented in the preview window. If I cancel by any means it remains in
RESERVED status, and if I click on a decision it goes straight to
completed. Not even a whiff of a STARTED status.

I'm running out of ideas, any clues?

Cheers
Mike