Setting up the Org Chart - Config & Master Data

Norris, Susie Susie.Norris at sabre.com
Wed Dec 4 17:46:15 EST 2002

Abby,
We maintain the org structure via PPOMW in our QA environment and =
populate it with users.  Then we transport the whole thing to Production =
using RHMOVE30.  One of the drawbacks is that all users must be =
maintained in QA, but our security folks use a program that just creates =
a minimum user profile.