Workflow Agents

Czerwiec, Phil Phil.Czerwiec at andrew.com
Mon Dec 2 17:12:18 EST 2002

We have a number of workflows that using a decision to approve or reject a =
sales orders.  The workflows work fine.  However, management would like an =
audit report for these particular orders.  Basically management would like =
the approvers names, date and time of the decision.  Where is this informat=
ion stored?  How can I retrieve it based on sales order only.

Thanks,

Phil Czerwiec
Andrew Corporation
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. =20
this email is prohibited.