Work Flow for Change Requests transport procedure

Tamir Pivin TAMIRPI at cellcom.co.il
Mon Dec 2 17:12:11 EST 2002

Hello all,
in my company we have around 100 Change requests created in a day in our
Development
department. we would like to monitor the transport procedure of those CR
to the QA and PROD
environment.
I would appreciate your experience of creating a work flow such a
scenario
Thanks a Lot
Tamir

------------------------------------
This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial and privileged =
information or data that constitute proprietary information of Cellcom =
Israel Ltd. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If=
 =
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use of =
this information or data by any other person is absolutely prohibited. If =
you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and contact us=
 =
by e-mailing to: infosec at cellcom.co.il.
Thank You.