Attachment

Kubheka, Amos amos.kubheka at sap.com
Mon Dec 2 10:35:24 EST 2002

Dear Colleagues,

Can someone please help me on this one.
I am using a background task with object type method 'SELFITEM-SENDTASKDESCRIPTION', to send an email notification to an agency once a travel claim (BUS2089-CREATED), has been approved.

Question: Is it possible to take that expense claim statement (BUS2089 - DISPLAY) and put it as an attachment to my email ?
               If not, what would be the best solution ?
Current solution: In my background Task, under Description, I put in some information like 'Trip Duration, Location, etc'. The problem then is that the agency wants more information in a statement format.

Thanking you in advance.

Amos Bonginkosi Kubheka