Business Object

Thierry Logiest logiest_thierry at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 30 05:36:17 EDT 2002

Apologies to the list and thank you to my colleague for pointing out that my
mails were not being sent properly...

I also wanted to point out  regarding this topic that you could also use the
standard object method : System.GenericInstantiate.
The input parameters are the key and the "Object Type" of the object you
wish to instantiate, the code in this method is the same as the code
described my Mark, but you don'thave to type it..
Another option would be to use the Wizard "Create Object Reference",
depending on your version.

Regards, Thierry

SAP Senior Consultant