Role resolution in Work Flow using function module

Tanguy LE BITOUX tanguy.lebitoux at contactoffice.net
Fri Aug 30 05:17:12 EDT 2002

Hi Experts,

we're trying to determine en agent via a role using a custom function module.
I get the container values using
     "swc_container_to_runtime ac_container."

i manage to get the values that interest me.
I do my selection to find out the agent i want to send the workitem and i fill the "ACTOR_TAB" tab that way :
     "CLEAR actor_tab. REFRESH actor_tab.
      actor_tab-otype = 'US'.
      actor_tab-objid = objid.
      APPEND actor_tab."

When I try the function module alone, it works well but when it's triggered in the Work Flow, it doesn't work, the work item isn't send.
The binding between containers seems to be OK.

Could you help us please ?

Tanguy LE BITOUX