Sending a Workflow to External Email

Nicole Livingston nicole.livingston at us.pwcglobal.com
Thu Aug 29 12:29:54 EDT 2002

Hello All!

I was hoping someone could give me some insight on this one - I have a
client who would like send an email from within and Invoice Workflow that
after an Invoice is entered into the system but no receipt or acceptance
has been received, a note is sent to the responsible Vendor.  This Vendor
is not internal to the system, but their email would be stored within their
contact information on the Purchase Order.

Can I send them a notification to an external email address?  And if so,
any ideas on how this works?  Also, from a Basis/Architecture standpoint,
does the system need special configuration in order to enable it do so?

Thank You for your help!
Nicole

Nicole Livingston
PwC Consulting