ListServ DIGEST mode

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Thu Aug 29 11:03:02 EDT 2002

Sorry for this post as it is not WF related but I am not having
much luck with getting my daily digest mode listings sent to me
in the correct format. I tried the listserv admin staff but they refer

me to the manuals.

I set my post to digest mode (confirmed via the QUERY SAP-WUG command)
but
I am only getting what looks like an index with no link or instructions
on how to retrieve the
to the individual posting per subject.

What I want is below, or an index with related url link to retrieve the
message.

What I want is a digest formatted like:
1. <Subject>
2. <Subject>
3. <Subject>
then the full messages (body of message)

1. <Subject>
2. <Subject>
3. <Subject>

Again, sorry for the post but I am getting frustrated!
Rick Sample