workflow for creating new material

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Thu Aug 29 04:59:33 EDT 2002

Obsolete means that the functionality has been superceded but is supported for two more releases (never quite sure how you can tell which release it was made obsolete in though - sometimes you will be lucky and it will be in the online documentation for the object).

If you read the documentation for BUS1001 you will see that it has been superceded by two new subtypes - unless you are using SAP Retail you will probably want to use BUS1001006.

Cheers,

Mark

SAP UK