Personal workflow settings

Robin Sahasranam Rsahasranam at worldbank.org
Tue Aug 27 11:51:50 EDT 2002

Hi WF Experts,

I am trying to change the standard values for the personal workflow settings in
the Business Workplace so that it applies to all users. The SAP document says:

"You can change the standard values for these personal workflow settings in
Customizing for SAP Business Workflow. These standard values are always used if
users have not maintained settings of their own."

However I could not find this in the Customizing transaction SPRO or in SWU3.
Can you please tell me where I can find this customizing setting? We are in
Release 4.6c.

Thank you in advance.

Robin Sahasranam

World Bank