AW: Org structure question

Abby Dywan abby.dywan at us.pwcglobal.com
Mon Aug 26 10:01:31 EDT 2002

I can see what you're saying, but what kind of relationship would you
suggest for this then?

Thank you so much for the help!
Abby  :)

                                                                       =
                                                                       =

                      "Becker Stephan (extern)"                        =
                                                                       =

                      <Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.       To: SAP-WUG at MITVM=
A.MIT.EDU                                                              =

                      siemens.de>                     cc:              =
                                                                       =

                      Sent by: SAP Workflow           Subject:  AW: Org=
 structure question                                                    =

                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT                        =
                                                                       =

                      .EDU>                                            =
                                                                       =

                      08/26/2002 03:43 AM                              =
                                                                       =

                                                                       =
                                                                       =

                      Please respond to "SAP                           =
                                                                       =

                      Workflow Users' Group"                           =
                                                                       =

                                                                       =
                                                                       =

                                                                       =
                                                                       =

Abby, define ANY other kind of relationship for your secondary associat=
ion
with superiors, and write a role that works like the one that retrieves=
 the
manager..
Hth,
Stephan