SAP Rel. 4.6c and background tasks in workflows

Aydin, Kemal (Kemal)** CTR ** aydink at lucent.com
Mon Aug 26 10:06:25 EDT 2002

Diane,

You might also want to look at the table contents: SWWWIRET ( Table for Return Values of Method Call of a Work Item ) and SWWWIHEAD.

SWWWIHEAD will give you the Work Item info, and the other will give you the return code and the message like :

WL 423 : Workflow no. & step &: Error or exception resolving role '&'
AAPM 040 : Element &1 could not be found in workflow

Thanks,
Kemal Aydin