Start Conditions

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Tue Aug 20 09:34:10 EDT 2002

I am currently creating start conditions for a workflow in 4.6c.  They
appear to be client dependent as they are not showing up in my transport.
Is this in fact the case??

In addition, many of our clients are closed for Table, Data dictionary and
configuration type entries. This is new for me in 4.6.  We did not work this
way in 3.1 and it is a little frustrating for WF developing and testing.
Need to know exactly what types of things I will need to do in each client
versus what can be transported from one to another.  I need this info. as I
will have to convince BASIS to open up these clients for me.  Has anyone
made a list or have this information available.    Any info. is greatly
appreciated.

Diane H. Nobles
Northrop Grumman-Naptheon
SDE PM Team