Roles Resolution Using Org. Data

Czerwiec, Phil Phil.Czerwiec at andrew.com
Thu Aug 22 16:45:36 EDT 2002

Hello to all,

We have a workflow based on sales order line item information.  If the =
line item is being sold for less than the cost, we want to send an =
approval message to an agent.  The agent will be based on the division =
on the line item.  So multiple messages can go out for each sale orders. =
 We want to use organizational data to determine which agent will =
receive the message.  I defined an org. plan.  I then assigned an org. =
object (TSPA) to the org. plan.  I ran the simulation and received back =
what was expected.  I then went to the decision task and assigned 'AC =
Role' to agent determination and the appropriate role.  Next, I assign =
the org. plan to the task as a general task.  When a test the workflow, =
I receive all of the approval messages.  My hair is starting to fall out =
trying to figure this one out.

Phil Czerwiec
Andrew Corporation  =20