New Business Object

Czerwiec, Phil Phil.Czerwiec at andrew.com
Thu Aug 22 12:52:47 EDT 2002

Hello to all,

We recently created a new business object (ZMARC) based on the MARC =
table.  The business object was tested and returned the expected =
information.  We created two new events (Create and Change).  We checked =
the tables entries using transactions SWEC and saw the entries was not =
there.  We attempted to add an entry and discovered that there was not =
an entry under Change document object for Material/Plant, just Material. =
 The main concept for the workflow is to send a message when a =
material/plant view is created.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated,

Phil Czerwiec
Andrew Corporation=20